Contact Information: Office Phone: 973-292-2000 x2120 Athletic Director: Kathy Perri, ten.213945474921kdsm1394547492@irre1394547492P.nee1394547492lhtaK1394547492 Athletic Secretary: Regina Doherty, ten.213945474921kdsm1394547492@ytre1394547492hoD.a1394547492nigeR1394547492
- About us
- Athletic News & Brags
- Coach & Team lists
- Athletic Calendar of Events
- Participation Paperwork (Being updated by NJSIAA for Fall 2014)
- Field Directions
- Home Football Spectator Notice
- Colonials Practice Schedules
- NJAC Conference
- H.S. Sports Stories from the Star Ledger
- NJSIAA Concussion Policy
Ice Hockey won State Championship game!!
First time in MHS History!!
Morris School District (MSD) Athletic Events are being conducted according to the rules of the New Jersey Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA). These rules provide for fair competition among players. Spectators can help promote good sportsmanship by observing the rules of fair play.
ANY verbal, written or physical conduct related to race, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or religion shall NOT be tolerated; could subject the violator to ejection from the event; and may result in penalties being assessed against your team.
Each one of us is requested to take personal responsibility for keeping competitions at a high level of good sportsmanship.
2013-14 Start Dates:
Spring Sports –
- Lacrosse: March 26, 2014
- Baseball, Softball, Track/Field, Tennis & Golf: April 1, 2014
2013-14 Deadlines for Sports Paperwork:
All Spring Sports – January 24, 2014 — NOW CLOSED
2014-15 Deadlines for Sports Paperwork:
All Fall Sports – July 1, 2014
Winter 2013: – October 3, 2014 - Ice Hockey and Swimming
– October 10, 2014 – Basketball, Fencing, Wrestling, Winter Track
All Spring Sports – January 23, 2015
2014-15 Start Dates:
Fall Sports –
- August TBD: Football, Volleyball, Tennis, Cross Country
- August TBD: Field Hockey
- August TBD: Soccer
- Ice Hockey and Swimming – November TBD
- Basketball, Fencing, Wrestling, Winter Track – December TBD
Spring Sports –
- Lacrosse: March TBD
- Baseball, Softball, Track/Field, Tennis & Golf: April TBD
Other information & links:
Health Office Medical Forms (e.g. Asthma forms)