Contact Information: Office Phone: 973-292-2000, press 2 then, x2120
Athletic Director: Kathy Perri, Kathleen.Perri@ msdk12.net (remove space after @)
Athletic Secretary: Regina Doherty, Regina.Doherty@ msdk12.net (remove space after @)
- About us
- Athletic News & Brags
- Coach & Team lists
- Athletic Calendar of Events
- Participation Paperwork (UPDATED forms now Available)
- Field Directions
- Home Football Spectator Notice
- Colonials Practice Schedules
- NJAC Conference (includes rSchool & Notify Me! instructions)
- H.S. Sports Stories from the Star Ledger
- NJSIAA Concussion Policy
- Physical Education Exemption & Opt-Out Forms
FREE Cardiac Screening is Back!!
The Athletic Trainer, Val Onorata, and St. Barnabas will hold the next FREE Cardiac Screening event on August 21st 9am-1pm. Click here to download the forms for pre-registration.
Your child’s coach will have the time and place (at MHS) when the team players who are signed-up will go.
Morris School District (MSD) Athletic Events are being conducted according to the rules of the New Jersey Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA). These rules provide for fair competition among players. Spectators can help promote good sportsmanship by observing the rules of fair play.
ANY verbal, written or physical conduct related to race, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or religion shall NOT be tolerated; could subject the violator to ejection from the event; and may result in penalties being assessed against your team.
Each one of us is requested to take personal responsibility for keeping competitions at a high level of good sportsmanship.
2014-15 Deadlines for Sports Paperwork:
All Fall Sports – July 1, 2014
Winter 2014: – October 3, 2014 - Ice Hockey and Swimming
– October 20, 2014 – Basketball, Fencing, Wrestling, Winter Track
All Spring Sports – January 23, 2015
2014-15 Start Dates:
Fall Sports –
- August 11: pre-season practices begin
- September 5: All Fall Sports
- November 15, 2014 – pre-season practices start for: Ice Hockey & Swimming
- December 1, 2014 - Ice Hockey & Swimming starts
- Dec. 1, 2014 – Pre-season practices start for: Basketball, Fencing, Wrestling, Indoor Track
- December 19, 2014 – Basketball, Fencing, Wrestling, Indoor Track starts
Spring Sports –
- March 6, 2015 – Pre-season practices begin
- April 1, 2015 – ALL Spring Sports
Other information & links:
Health Office Medical Forms (e.g. Asthma forms)